Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What you see here was my first experiment in no-bake pies. I took a recipe for basic chocolate cream pie and jazzed it up a bit. The crust was basic graham cracker, though I sprinkled just a little cinnamon and nutmeg on the base. The inside consisted of a mixture of cool whip, chocolate pudding and spices. Finally, I topped it with a fluffy layer of cool whip and mini chocolate chips. This pie was a hit among the younger crowd at my family's Thanksgiving party tonight. The older crowd obsessed over a Marble Pumpkin Cheesecake I made (I forgot to take a picture... sorry!) I will have to make that one again since so many people loved it. Happy Gobble Gobble Day!


P.S.---> Happy 1st Birthday to my lil muffin head would-be-Godson (it's a long story) Sammy. I love you and I miss you! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment