Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Cupcake Pebbles" Cupcakes

Soooo Post cereal came out with... Can you guess?... CUPCAKE CEREAL!!! You know I just HAD TO buy it. Haven't quite tried having an actual bowl of cereal yet, but on the side of the box they provided a recipe to use the "pebbles" in a cake. Well, being Cupcake Pebbles, I decided to make cupcakes instead of one big cake (so of course I had to alter the recipe a bit). They were pretty dang good if I do say so myself. I had about 5 people try them and it was a split decision... half of us liked them and would eat more, while the other half said they just weren't big fans of the texture. The pebbles don't exactly disintegrate into the mix. Oh well. It was an experiment to say the least. By the way, I did eventually add frosting but the picture I took was before the frosting because I wanted to taste the cupcake as it truly was first.

No comments:

Post a Comment