Monday, June 21, 2010

Toy Story 3 Cupcakes















In honor of Toy Story 3 hitting theaters, I decided to make Toy Story-inspired cupcakes! The cupcakes are a vanilla bean cake with white buttercream frosting. I tinted the buttercream blue and green to go along with the theme.















I found the official Toy Story aliens during my recent vacation to the Animal Kingdom in Orlando, Florida. I covered a 14” cake board with aluminum foil to make it look more futuristic. Besides the army guys, the aliens are my favorite characters in the Toy Story series and anyone who knows the movies would agree with me that these little green cuties would probably say “Oooooooooh!” if they saw these cupcakes! LOL

P.S.--> I saw the movie this weekend and I LOVED IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment