Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ikea: What's in my shopping bag? Mini Project!

Ikea Bag




My husband and I went to Ikea to get a few things for our home.



Ikea Buys



These are the items I got for my mini project.



Rektangel




$19.99



Knaster



$1.49 each



Dofta



$1.99 -- I got two.



Smycka



$3.99 / 10 pack. I got one in brown and one in black.



Smycka




I put the dried plants together to create a little bit of contrast. To use just one color would be quite boring.



Vase




The potpourri and stones keep the dried bouquet in place.



Arrangement


Done!



This arrangement is for our bedroom, it was a challenging item to photograph. Had to carry it around while finding the perfect lighting that day, finally had it by the kitchen.:D



I hope I gave you an idea or two with this post.



Let me know if you have any recent Ikea (or home decor)
finds!:D



Happy Wednesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment