Tuesday, September 21, 2010

M·A·C Makeup Wipes Review

M.A.C Wipes



Swipes away makeup, smudges, dirt and grime, pronto!


Oversized, luxurious, super-saturated with special M·A·C cleanser infused with protective vitamin E.


Hydrates and nourishes highly efficiently.


Extremely refreshing. Totally addictive.


M.A.C Wipes


Slickly packed, re-sealable, ready to go!


100 Sheets


US $26.00


--- maccosmetics.com ---


M·A·C Wipes



Tip: Store your M·A·C Makeup Wipes upside down. It will keep the top sheet moist and ready for you to use.


M.A.C Wipes



Great packaging.


The seal is tight, wipes stay moist.


Pleasant scent.


Takes my makeup off with ease.


For heavy makeup, I do use my M·A·C Gently Off, but these wipes can do the job alone.


I have combination-oily sensitive skin. These don't break me out.


Leaves my skin feeling clean.


You can use these and then go straight to bed but I always wash my face before I sleep.


Great for travel and touch-ups.


$26.00 for 100 wipes. Think about it.


I love my M·A·C Makeup Wipes.


Yes, I will repurchase.





To my readers that asked about these M·A·C Makeup Wipes, I hope this review was helpful.




Happy Tuesday!






No comments:

Post a Comment