Friday, September 24, 2010

Johnson's Bedtime Lotion Review

Johnson's Bedtime Lotion



JOHNSON'S® BEDTIME® Lotion
A soft, soothing moisturizer for your baby's nightly routine



There's nothing like a good night's rest, for your baby and for you. JOHNSON'S® BEDTIME® Lotion is formulated with NATURALCALM™ essences, a special blend that releases soothing aromas.


This gentle baby lotion is great to use as an after-bath moisturizer or for your baby's massage as part of her nightly routine.


•When used with a massage, releases soothing aromas and helps relax your baby.


Clinically shown to last all night long. Leaves skin feeling touchably soft and smooth.


Hypoallergenic, clinically proven mild formula.


Great for kids and adults too.


• 27 Fl Oz / 798 mL


--- johnsonsbaby.com ---

Johnson's Bedtime Lotion



Johnson's Bedtime Lotion is what my husband and I use after a long and tiring day.


The packaging is great, never had problems with the pump.


Smells amazing. Calming lavender and pleasant baby powder scent.


Scent is long lasting, 5-6 hours.


Moisturizes well but does not feel sticky.


Leaves skin feeling soft.


This would not instantly make you fall asleep but it sure does help you relax and get a good night's sleep.


Great for a light massage.


Works well with Johnson's Bedtime Bath.


$6.50 - $8.50, depends where you buy it.


Contains Parabens.


This review is based on my experience with this bedtime lotion, I cannot speak for mothers and babies.


As an adult, I find this lotion great for nights when I really need to unwind. My husband finds this lotion effective too.


Will I repurchase? Yes. I love this lotion!




What product/s do you use to help you unwind at night?




Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment