Monday, September 20, 2010

M·A·C Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review

MAC Gently Off Eye and Lip



Oil and water do mix, for twice the impact – just shake.


A dual-phase, easy-does-it formula that sweeps off even tenacious waterproof mascara and lip colour. Absolutely gentle; suitable for all.


Cucumber extract soothes, Damascus Rose flower water refreshes.


No need to rinse.


100 ml / 3.4 fl oz


US $18.00


--- maccosmetics.com ---


MAC Gently Off Eye and Lip



I love this product!


MAC Gently Off is a good makeup remover. It's oily enough to remove any heavy eye makeup and intense lip color with ease.


I use this with my MAC wipes.


This eye and lip makeup remover works wonders. I can use my MAC wipes alone but with Gently Off, I don't need to put pressure on my eyes and scrub my lips.


I still suggest washing your face afterwards but if you can't, the oiliness fades especially when you use a wipe with it.


Packaging is great, the cap is secure. No spillage.


Product smells good.


I will definitely repurchase.




What do you use to take off heavy eye makeup and intense lip color?




Happy Monday!


Brush Roll Giveaway Winners: Mimi & Nikka. Congratulations!




No comments:

Post a Comment