Friday, September 17, 2010

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush: Candy, Baby Review

Candy, Baby




Candy, Baby smells like cotton candy. I love sweet scents and I wear this every night before I go to sleep.


Candy, Baby smells so comforting that even my husband, who has a very sensitive sense of smell, likes this on me. Candy, Baby is not overwhelmingly sweet.


This is also a good base for layering sweet scents.




Candy, Baby


Candy, Baby Body Double Mist Review

Two layers of skin conditioners and fragrance mix things up for soft, scented skin. Domestic.

8.4 oz.

$12


This body double mist is great for lightly moisturizing your skin after taking a shower or bath.


Leaves skin feeling silky and soft.


I suggest spraying it on your skin and letting it settle for a few minutes before you put on your clothes.


Do not spray this on your clothes, the skin conditioners might stain them.


Like any other body mists, the scent won't last all day.


If you must reapply during the day, spray this only on your skin. Don't spray it all over like a typical body mist to avoid stains on your clothes.


Candy, Baby


Candy, Baby Body Drink Lotion Review


Natural skin conditioners make for a super soft, moisture-drenched bod.

Domestic. 6.7 oz.

$12


This body drink lotion is moisturizing and good for layering the cotton candy scent with the double body mist.


Easy to apply, feels silky.


I also notice softness on my skin after application.


Candy, Baby

Candy, Baby Body Glimmer Swirl Cream Review


Super-nourishing body cream with Provitamin B and Shea butter quenches skin with shimmering moisture.

Domestic.

5.3 oz.


This body glimmer swirl cream is moisturizing and gives you a subtle shimmer, great for going out at night.


Smells exactly like the double body mist and body drink lotion.


Candy, Baby



I don't know what took me so long to purchase something from the Beauty Rush fragrance line. I like their makeup too, Beauty Rush gets 10 stars from me.


I got these 3 for $24.99 plus tax.


I am very pleased with the products I got and I will definitely repurchase.





Have you tried anything from the Beauty Rush line?


Have a great weekend!






1 comment: