Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Weekend in Lancaster, P.A.

I spent this past weekend with my family in Pennsylvania. We stood at the Historic Strasburg Inn... it was alright. The best parts of the trip were just driving around to the different little towns, Amish villages and visiting the shops/restaurants. It was really relaxing just to get away from the stressful craziness of my day to day New York life.

Anyhow, before we headed back home we decided to stop at a little creamery. It was so cute! Like an old ice cream shoppe. I ordered the Brownie Sundae (almost $7, but well worth it). It had a huge warm brownie on the bottom, a large scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry on top. Delicious! My sister had a Banana Split, which she devoured in a heartbeat! (Oh, and I took some banana slices from my sister's banana split to add to my sundae... omg that was such a great idea! YUM!)

Brownie Sundae




















Banana Split
To be taken to the creamery's offical website, click:  CREAMERY

No comments:

Post a Comment