Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wilton Flowers & Cake Design Course: Class 2

Side of my rose

Top of my rose

My second class was last night. We learned the Wilton Rose, the apple blossom, the primrose and the rosebud. I think I got the hang of the rose, but I definitely want to practice it more on my own and in various colors. The apple blossom was ok, but I didn't really like it anyway. I think it looks childish in a way (not just mine, but the professional one too, lol). The primrose was cute, I like it. And the rosebud... I'm awesome at that one, lol. I didn't get a picture of it though because we're going to be working on it more next week anyway. It's not that flowers are soooo complicated that I cannot grasp them... I guess I'm just not a big fan of doing them. Oh well, maybe it will grow on me ;)
Primrose
Apple Blossom

No comments:

Post a Comment