Thursday, August 12, 2010

Present Cupcakes... Happy Bday Diana!

I found these neat cupcake wrappers at Michael's and just had to use them for the cupcakes I wanted to make for my best friend's birthday. They weren't for a party or anything. She requested that I make her some cupcakes just for herself. The cupcakes were a butter yellow recipe with a white buttercream frosting. I sprinkled some purple, pink and yellow colored sugar on top of them to give them a little color. I think they came out pretty cute... like 5 individual mini-presents.
Oh, by the way, there was a 6th cupcake. Since she is my very best friend and has been for over 10 years (geez, that makes us sound old lol), I had to make her one very "special" cupcake. We joke a lot with each other and are more like sisters, so I knew she wouldn't be offended or anything like that with the 6th cupcake. I knew she would laugh it off and roll her eyes. Recently, my poor dear friend got in a car accident...thankfully she wasn't hurt, but her beautiful mustang was destroyed... and what was the culprit of the accident? What caused her to crash? What was the mastermind behind her car's tragedy and the cause of Diana's distress...

A BLACK BEAR!!!!!!!
LOL Love you Dee!

No comments:

Post a Comment