Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wilton Flowers & Cake Design Course: Class 1

Today I started my first class in the Flowers & Cake Design course. The products of two hours worth of class??? Only 2 flowers! lol. However, I did get a lot of useful information and tips to keep in mind, so please do not think that the Wilton course isn't worth it.


You can tell I'm not a phony, because I have no problem being honest and showing you guys things I have yet to master. This posting is one such example.


The small pics are what the flower is supposed to look like as per the Wilton course book. The larger pics are the flowers that I created with my own two hands. Now, I loved the Button Flower. Next time I will use more color, but it was not that complicated and I liked the way it came out. The pansy, on the other hand, I hated the way mine came out. DISASTER! I will definitely be practicing this one more!












No comments:

Post a Comment